Breakfast happens to be my favorite meal of the day. This sweet potato breakfast hash is a simply and easy recipe with little prep and a short cook time.
How to make sweet potato breakfast hash
Start by cutting up the sweet potatoes, onion, and bell pepper. Next heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet and add the sweet potatoes.
Cover and cook for about 8 minutes. Remove cover and add the rest of the veggies.
Leave uncovered and cook for 10 minutes, allowing to brown to preference.
Serve with eggs cooked to preference and Enjoy!
Looking for something sweet to pair with this recipe? Try this easy 3 ingredient banana oatmeal pancake recipe.Print
Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash
A savory, delicious recipe is only 30 minutes away with this sweet potato breakfast hash. All you need is 5 simple ingredients.
- 2 lbs sweet potato (cubed)
- 1/2 medium bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Optional: 1-2 eggs
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add chopped sweet potatoes, cover, and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, onion, salt and pepper. Leave uncovered and cook for about 10 minutes, allowing it to brown.
- Serve with eggs, cooked to your preference.