Wondering if intuitive eating coaching is right for you? Here are some clues to see if it will help you.
Have you ever been stuck thinking…
- “I want to feel more in control around food, but every time I’m alone I start eating on autopilot”
- “I want to enjoy my food more, but every time I’m eating, I’m just planning what I’ll eat next and how it fits into my daily limits”
- “I want to stop thinking of food all of the time”
- “I can’t even think of starting a diet anymore without wanting to overeat and heading to the pantry”
- “No one understands the struggles I have with food”
- “Any emotion I feel, good or bad, I want to eat”
- “I just don’t have enough willpower”
If you’ve had these thoughts, you’re not alone and intuitive eating coaching can help. Countless women struggle with their relationship with food, dieting, and body image. But most people are too ashamed to admit it.
I work with women who are ready to stop fighting with themselves in an effort to gain control. Women who are looking to make peace with food and their body so they can focus on what really matters to them, like their goals and dreams.
Life’s too precious to constantly be at war with yourself and hating your body.
How I work with clients for intuitive eating coaching
As a registered dietitian, I combined the principles of intuitive eating with mindset work to create a program that helps people
- Heal their relationship with themselves and make peace with food
- Stop overeating and emotional eating
- Feel 100% satisfied with food
- Heal their body image and finally feel comfortable in their body
- Move their body in a way that feels good for them
- Learn to process emotions without food
- Experience better health and more energy
- And just feel better
If you’re ready to start healing your relationship with food, the next step is to set up a consult call. On the call, we’ll chat about coaching, your current relationship with food, exercise, and body image, and what you want it to be. You’ll have time to ask me all your questions and come to a clear decision about whether it’s the right fit for you.
Not ready for coaching quite yet? Follow me on Instagram @foodpeacenutrition, join the newsletter, or check out the blog for helpful tips to start healing your relationship with food.
Once you’re ready to take your relationship with food further and trust yourself on a deeper level, I’ll be here.