It’s easy to think of hunger as just wanting food, without taking the time to consider why you’re wanting the food. Your why and the reasons behind anything you do is the secret to healing your relationship with food, exercise, and body image.
There is no right or wrong reason, but it can be helpful to understand what’s driving the craving to eat. Because sometimes you may not like the reasons.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The 3 main types of hunger that I teach my clients – physical, taste, and emotional
- How to tell the difference between the types of hunger
- How to start using the different types of hunger to help you feel better physically and mentally
- Please write a review! It means so much to me and helps the podcast reach other people who would find this content helpful.
- Get my 3 Steps to Stop Emotional Eating guide here
- Want to work with me 1:1 to stop thinking about food all the time, feel better physically, and finally feel comfortable with your body? Schedule your free consult call here to learn more and walk away knowing exactly how to make it happen for you.
Want to read more about this topic? Read this blog post about the types of hunger.