Do you know what it takes to be healthy?
Years ago I would’ve defined being healthy as working out consistently and eating well.
Now I know it’s so much more than the rules we’re taught about health.
Listen to this weeks episode for insight into how intuitive eating can help you go beyond traditional health standards and start creating more of what you truly want – feeling better physically and mentally.
In this weeks podcast episode you’ll learn:
- How focuses on health rules and metrics may not be helpful
- The importance of growing self-trust to finally having freedom around food, exercise, body image, and emotional eating.
- How it’s possible to follow intuitive eating and allow all foods AND feel better physically and mentally
Featured on the show
- Follow Food Peace Nutrition on Instagram @foodpeacenutrition
- Learn more about the intuitive eating coaching program here or schedule a free consult call