Air fryer frozen sweet potato fries are easy to make and absolutely delicious. It takes significantly less time to cook frozen sweet potato fries in an air fryer than in the oven. They’ll be ready in less than 25 minutes!
What Is The Difference Between Sweet Potatoes and White Potatoes?
Really both white potatoes and sweet potatoes can be apart of a nutritious diet. There is a lot of misinformation about potatoes, but like most other foods they can definitely be part of a healthy diet.
The biggest difference between the two types of potatoes is which micronutrients it has. White potatoes are high in potassium while sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A.
How To Make Frozen Sweet Potatoes Fries In Air Fryer
This recipe is very quick and easy to make. I typically use Alexia brand sweet potato fries. I usually make the straight cut, but the waffle fries and puffs are also delicious. For this recipe, I used the air crisp setting on my Ninja Foodi Deluxe, but this can be done with any type of air fryer, just be sure to check on them to adjust cooking times if needed.
Steps to making air fryer sweet potato fries
1. Pre-heat air fryer to 360 degrees F
2. Cook frozen sweet potato fries for about 8-10 minutes. Flip or shake fries.
3. Cook for another 8-10 minutes, shaking occasionally and checking for desired crispnessPrint
Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in Air Fryer
Making frozen sweet potato fries in an air fryer couldn’t be any easier or more delicious. Ready in less than 25 minutes!
1 lbs Alexia Sweet Potato Fries
- Pre-heat air fryer to 360 degrees F
- Cook frozen sweet potato fries for about 8-10 minutes. Flip or shake fries.
- Cook for another 8-10 minutes, shaking occasionally and checking for desired crispness