Perfectly crisp frozen chicken tenders in the air fryer is quick and easy, without all the mess of oil. From frozen to ready to eat in under 20 minutes.
Frozen chicken tenders (I used Tyson Chicken Tenders)
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees F (198 degrees C), if your air fryer requires this
- Cook chicken tenders for 10 minutes and flip chicken over (optional depending on your air fryer)
- Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes to desired crispness.
- Shake and flip the tenders as needed, allow space between the tenders to let the air circulate around them.
- If you are cooking raw chicken tenderloins add an addition 4-6 minutes to the cooking time
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 16
Keywords: air fryer frozen chicken tenders, Tyson chicken tenders air fryer