With a warm and crispy cinnamon oatmeal topping, this simple apple crumble recipe is a delicious way to serve up a dessert the whole family will love. Serve plain or with plain yogurt, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream.
- 4 cups sliced apples
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
1. In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 tsp cinnamon, brown sugar, oatmeal, and flour.
2. Stir melted butter into dry ingredients to create a crumble.
How to make apple crumble:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C)
2. Peel and slice 4 cups of apples and put into 9 inch baking dish
3. Mix 2 tbsp white sugar and 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon into apples
4. Evenly spread crumble topping over apples
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for about one hour, until topping is golden brown and firm to the touch
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 60