You know that voice that tell you not to eat certain food and that you should be eating more of the “healthy” one’s? That’s our inner food police that tells us we’re guilty for doing food and health wrong. Those thoughts bring shame and guilt that we don’t need to be experiencing every day.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What are the food police?
- The problem with focusing so much on food rules
- Questioning your food rules
- Deciding what you want to believe about food
- Please write a review! It means so much to me and helps the podcast reach other people who would find this content helpful.
- Get my 3 Steps to Stop Emotional Eating guide here
- Want to work with me 1:1 to stop thinking about food all the time, feel better physically, and finally feel comfortable with your body? Schedule your free consult call here to learn more and walk away knowing exactly how to make it happen for you.