You’ve heard the problems with comparing yourself to other people, but what about comparing yourself to you.
We’ve heard the goals of getting a little better than you were yesterday. But does that goal serve you?
Self-comparison can keep you stuck in the gap between where you want to be or it can keep you stuck.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Where self comparison goes wrong
- Why we want to compare ourselves
- Why it’s not helping you
- Please write a review! It means so much to me and helps the podcast reach other people who would find this content helpful.
- Get my 3 Steps to Stop Emotional Eating guide here
- Want to work with me 1:1 to stop thinking about food all the time, feel better physically, and finally feel comfortable with your body? Schedule your free consult call here to learn more and walk away knowing exactly how to make it happen for you.