Have you tried repeated a mantra or positive affirmation over and over and over again, only to still not believe it?
You may have heard heard if you repeat something enough, you’ll start to believe it. And maybe you’ve even have tried some affirmations for confidence like I’m smart, I’m beautiful, I’m strong, I love my body, and others.
But just saying positive affirmations doesn’t help. You have to believe the sentence you’re saying (even just a little bit) for it to make any difference.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why positive affirmations may not be working to increase your confidence
- How to tell if it’s an affirmation that may work for you
- What to do when the positive affirmation just makes you feel worse
- Please write a review! It means so much to me and helps the podcast reach other people who would find this content helpful.
- Get my 3 Steps to Stop Emotional Eating guide here
- Want to work with me 1:1 to stop thinking about food all the time, feel better physically, and finally feel comfortable with your body? Schedule your free consult call here to learn more and walk away knowing exactly how to make it happen for you.