Enjoying feeling fully satisfied with food isn’t celebrated in health culture.
If fullness is discussed, they usually just talk about how their method will help you lose weight without feeling deprived.
Or you’re taught to find satisfaction in the “healthy” foods, which can leave us feeling…less than satisfied.
Not because those foods aren’t satisfying, but because of the mindset behind it.
Tune into this weeks episode of the Better Than Healthy podcast to learn more about the principle of intuitive eating – finding the satisfaction factor
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Difference between satisfaction and pleasure with food
- Why food satisfaction matters
- Please write a review! It means so much to me and helps the podcast reach other people who would find this content helpful.
- Get my 3 Steps to Stop Emotional Eating guide here
- Want to work with me 1:1 to stop thinking about food all the time, feel better physically, and finally feel comfortable with your body? Schedule your free consult call here to learn more and walk away knowing exactly how to make it happen for you.